“What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.” – Aristotle
UBP supports various charities and non-profit organizations and events.
- Teamsters Hispanic Causcus – New Jersey Chapter – 9th Annual Gala
- New York State Troopers PBA Signal 30 Benefit Fund
- Ironworkers Local 40 Golf Outing Scholarship Fund
- IBEW Local 1049 Golf Outing
- SOA 444 Golf Outing Scholarship Fund
- BTOBA Golf Outing Scholarship Fund
- CWA 1109 Golf Outing Scholarship Fund
Operation Chill Out
For the third year in a row, UBP team members donate backpacks filled with much needed warm clothing for homeless veterans as part of Operation Chill Out: 2019.
For the second year in a row, Union Benefit Planners donated backpacks filled with much needed sundries, jackets and cold weather accessories to homeless veterans.
The team at UBP is ready to hand a backpack filled with toiletries and warm clothes to a homeless vet as part of Operation Chill Out.
Habitat for Humanity
UBP team members listen to instructions from the Habitat for Humanity Site Director.
Worksite Benefits Practice Leader, Lori Goldberg, prepares the foundation for a new Habitat for Humanity home in New Jersey.
UBP working with Habitat for Humanity.
UBP team members supporting the 2018 IBEW Local 1049 Scholarship Fund Golf Outing.
UBP often supports and participates in charity golf outings.