Supplemental Worksite Benefits
Let the UBP worksite team review or introduce supplemental benefits to your members. These payroll deducted products allow your membership to maximize their existing member benefits for a robust benefits package at no cost to the union.
As a full service benefit advisor, your UBP worksite team will…
- Work together to evaluate your current and future insurance needs.
- Recommend the best options based on your requirements.
- Serve as your advocate and advisor with recommended insurance products.
- Assist with coordinating communication to your membership and providing ongoing support as needed.
Members need the additional coverage…
More than 50% of your membership has zero life insurance outside of employer-provided coverage. The majority does not have enough personal savings to offset the additional, out of pocket costs (ie. High deductibles) of a significant injury or illness.
Access to additional coverage…
If they have pre-existing medical conditions, chances are they will be denied coverage or pay a prohibitive rate. Paying premium through payroll deductions is a budget-conscious approach for a membership that may live paycheck to paycheck.
Below is just a few of our offerings…
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
- Term, Whole and Universal with Long Term Care
- Retiree Pension Max Strategy
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Caregiver Support
- Student Loan Assistance
- Popular Discount Benefit Solutions
- Affinity Programs
- Supplemental Unemployment
- Health Advocate
- Work life Services
- Pet Care
- Legal Services
- ID Theft
How can UBP help?